Sunday, July 20, 2008

Church Growth Apostates Scorn the Means of Grace




Baa-a-a-a-h. I am harmless, soft, meek. I can help. Ignore my feral eyes. Now, that is better isn't it? Come a little closer for a big huge... I mean, big hug.



I think it is ironic that in these blogs and such it would appear that the WELS is just repleat (sic) with all this liberalism in CG and all you need to do is talk to someone who is involved in it whole heartedly (sic) and I can tell you. The WELS is 99% full of nothing but crusty old traditionalist boogers who sit on their hands, can't handle change, and won't evangelize...like the many here who only believe in the Holy Confessions that were verbally inspired by Martin Luther...the true Lutheran god.

Tim Niedfeldt, Northwestern Mutual Life

Victory of the Lamb Lutheran Church (WELS)
Web/AV ministry