
By now some have begun to suspect that I am generating these church signs with some javascript. They are fun to create.
I edited the news feeds at the bottom of the page. Soon Ichabodians will not need to leave their computers for anything more than the essentials of life...and to get another bag of Fritos.
I also added the Biblical reference script suggested by one reader. I am not sure what it accomplishes, but it is there and also on the Bethany blog.
KJV John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Luther Decade Begins:
Church Sign Heralds News
Labels:
Roman Catholic