Sunday, December 14, 2008

Joe Krohn's Swan Song



Valet parking at Rock and Roll Church


Joe Krohn, Rock and Roll Church (WELS, Church and Chicanery Circuit) has left a new comment on your post "Jeske - Thank You for Hiding Your Lutheran Backgro...":

Brett,

If you want an explanation about what is on CTR's website, I encourage you to contact the church directly through the website. I doubt Pastor Matt Doebler would ever see your request on this blog as there are more constructive things to be doing in the body. I for one will be taking my own advice. I will leave you with this question.

You seem to know specifically about what heaven is not. Tell me, what specifically is heaven like? That should be pretty easy for you, right? Make sure you include scripture references.

Its (sic) been real and its (sic) been fun. But it hasn't been real fun.

All y'alls will be in my prayers.

JK