Saturday, August 22, 2009

Questions about Being Anonymous

Someone asked about being anonymous. No comment to Ichabod comes to me with an email address. If I get a personal email, I do not copy it unless I first have permission. A number of people have given me background information. I do not publish information unless it can be verified.

One of my best sources does so much research that other people comment on it. Contributors are confessional pastors and laity. I publish comments if they contribute to the discussion.

Long ago, I heard only from a few people in retirement, never from pastors. Now I hear from men with young families.

The Church and Chicaneries, like their counterparts in Missouri, howl when the truth gets out, even though the material is verified various ways and copied (kelmed) verbatim. My name is on the posts and the blog.