Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Norman Teigen Likes the Intrepid Lutherans Blog


Norman Teigen loves cats, but this is not one of them.



Norman Teigen has left a new comment on your post "Intrepid Lutherans Blog":

Well, it's always good to see a new blog. I have already put it into my 'Favorites' file.

I will read what these Wisconsin people have to say. I wish them well. The question seems to be: is the WELS an open enough place to allow an open discussion of issues which are of concern to the membership?

There is no such openness within the ELS.

The ELS is in fellowship with the WELS. I am not, necessarily, in such fellowship as I never go to a WELS church and never read any of their publications.

The only things I know about the WELS are filtered through the ELS publicity bureau and your blog, Ichabod.

This blog should be a good read.


Norman Teigen, ELS layman and, by special appointment, official spokesman for the ELS