Saturday, December 4, 2010

Intrepid Lutherans (sic) Too Mellow To Take on False Teachers

The potheads have voted to make pot medicinal.
The Mafia approves.


bored has left a new comment on your post "Challenge to the Intrepid Lutherans (sic)":

To Pastor Rydecki. (another comment he will not print because of the names of Real False teachers)


You will never print a comment with Real names and real problems in it. I knew that when I sent the original comment. You will never try to deal with real problems. I'm pointing out something that everyone already knows. I'm just hoping against hope that you will man up and start real discernment today. Do you have any idea how good that would be for the WELS?

I tease you about your "so-called" fearlessness because you dance around the issue and never say anything directly. It is a parody of Intrepidity. You might acknowledge that there are problems ALL DAY LONG but if you never actually address real people and real problems you are Lukewarm.

Why can't you tell the WELS laity that errant pastors like Paul Kelm and Mark Jeske and Pastor Ski are slowly converting WELS members to Evangelicalism? (You won't publish this comment now because I included "real problems" and "real errant people".) By your silence you stand behind the theology of these men. By your silence you give unsuspecting laymen a confused message, leading them to suppose that Jeske, Ski, Glende, and others are speaking the same message as you.

THAT is why I speak harshly to you. Because I am depressed to see pastors who I suppose are orthodox (folks here at Intrepid) failing to stand up and risk themselves and their positions for the Truth. I'm saddened to see that people who claim they are conservatives (and I believe you in your claim) are frightened into inaction--failing to clearly identify the doctrinal bastardization that is going on right under their noses.

You are a thief. You steal the ability to discern from the least among us. And it's only because you have set yourself up as an Authority that I feel comfortable speaking this way to you. You've got a lot more at stake.
December 4, 2010 9:52 AM