Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thy Strong Word - Proof Copy - Now At Lulu.com

Cover by Norma Boeckler


Thanks to my trusty editor, Thy Strong Word is now at Lulu.com as a proof copy. That means the content is 99.9% done. I am going to look at the Table of Contents and the cover for improvements.

The PDF download is free. The printed copy is hardcover. I suggest waiting a little before ordering it. I discounted the price by 50%, to provide it as inexpensively as possible. Those in a rush to buy the proof copy will save $10 by ordering with this code HOLIDAY305 in the window at the end. That has to be done by December 14th - a special deal from Lulu.com.

The hardcover copy is $28.48, so the shipping adds quite a bit, but it is a 667 page book.

This is the link where books and downloads can be ordered.

If you are serious about writing a review, I will send you a free copy. However, I do expect quotable comments, an actual review. Several clergy asked for review copies and did not do the work required. One just wanted to write a nasty letter back. He is an alleged Church Growth opponent - hahahahaha. Yes, he has been stoning the false teachers with popcorn for years now. A witty saying here, a tepid essay there.

I am also interested in people doing additional proof-reading. I have seen the text so often that I cannot edit effectively. If you volunteer, I will send a free proof copy. That is not a criticism of the editor-in-chief, by the way. No one has ever published a perfect book, so additional readers are always useful. LI found about 100 errors in CLP after many readers had worked it over, including Herman Otten and a sharp German student.

I anticipate doing final work on Justification during the Winter Break. That is when we gather around the Winter Tree, sing Winter Carols, and open our Winter presents. I enjoy the season where we can say "Merry Winter!" to everyone.