I forgot - the fix is in.
One Eponymous Archon (https://me.yahoo.com/oneeponymousarchon) has left a new comment on your post "Missouri Synod's Rock N Roll Youth Rally - And Hig...":
Found out a few days ago that the Minnesota - repeat, Minnesota - District (WELS) Youth Rally will be held in Appleton, WI. No doubt that the fake "rev." Ski person and Soul-killer Glende will be main attractions. Maybe they will even get their Bible boobs (opps, excuse me, babes) to attend.
WELS is so dead its (sic) really beginning to stink like last month's baloney!
One Eponymous Archon
GJ - Don't fail to miss this one. Entertainment:
1. Doug the Unready will send a letter to be read, explaining that the low attendance is the fault of Ichabod and its eeevul author, Greg Jackson.
2. John Parlow will give Hybels' latest sermon and channel Willow Creek emotions most effectively.
3. Paul Calvin Kelm will explain that his Fuel Bible study failed at The CORE because of Ichabod and the eevul Greg Jackson.
4. Tim Glende will warn the youth about the dangers of reading Ichabod, urging them instead to read the fake Ichabod, wink wink.
5. Bishop Katie will have a cameo appearance so no one finds out why she quit at The CORE, even though she did all Ski's work for him.
6. Ski will deliver an original message - gasp - on celebrities he has known and hugged. Later, he will narrate a tour of his office and explain each celebrity photo for the drooling teens.
MissionAt St. Peter Lutheran Church our mission is to love God, love one another, and share God’s love with whole world
When Jesus was asked what the greatest commandment was he replied, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” He continued, “And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.” (Matthew 22:37-29 NIV) Jesus made our mission as Christians pretty simple: love. First God, then others.
Jesus Christ is the leader of our church at St. Peter. He guides the lives of his people through the Gospel and the Holy Spirit. In addition to loving God and others Jesus commands us to reach out with the Good News of salvation through faith in Jesus to those who do not know the Lord and to nurture our members with God’s Word. We want to be faithful to God’s mission here at St. Peter and so we strive to first Love God and our fellow Christians and then share that love with the entire world who (sic) has not yet heard of the wonderful story of Salvation.
GJ - For examples of Pastor Tim's love of God's Word, see his cloning of Craig Groeschel sermons and materials. For examples of his love for others, read the fake Ichabod blog and the late, unlamented Anonymouse Shrinker blog.
5 ways to describe you: Blessed by God. Loves his family. Passionate about sharing Jesus in the Valley. Hard worker. Obsessive about Ohio State Football – “Go Bucks!”.
What you do at St. Peter: Lead pastor and main preacher for weekly worship, with main ministry responsibilities being administration, worship, and working with our school board, staff, and students.
Before St. Peter: Attended High School at Michigan Lutheran Seminary (Saginaw, MI) - Class of 1990; Attended Northwestern College (Watertown, WI) - Class of 1994, Graduated from Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary (Mequon, WI) with a Masters in Divinity – Class of 1998; 1998-2006 - pastor of Star of Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Urbana & Savoy, IL.
GJ - I can imagine the sweat breaking out as Pastor Tim copies Groeschel. That is so much harder than writing a sermon.
It is hard work to deceive people all the time. Deception requires a great memory, remembering all the lies and keeping them sorted out.
Defending The CORE is not so difficult. Money talks, doctrine walks - in WELS. Patmos is not an island of suffering and persecution in Appleton, but Tim and Ski know that already.