Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More on the Bloat



bruce-church (https://bruce-church.myopenid.com/) has left a new comment on your post "Bloated Hours, Bloated Costs at Lutheran Seminarie...":

Wow! I guess everyone is so stunned by the situation with the LCMS seminaries that they can't even comment--including even President Harrison. One seminary president is calling it quits after this year, too. I wonder why.

***

GJ - Readership is staying near 2,000 page-reads per day. I get an idea who is reading it by some of the emails I get.

One ELS pastor said, "Everyone reads Ichabod." Traffic was very high during the last WELS convention.

Synodical officials make sure they know what is being said about their territory, so assume, Rev. Church, that every post about them is read and discussed.

I see things evaporate right after being quoted here. That is why I kelm them into the post instead of just posting.

And readers - Rev. Church has provided a vast amount of information about the cost of seminaries. Fairly soon I will post my 25 year predictions. Remember, I was 25 years early in writing about ELCA.

If you do not read this blog for the opinions, read it for the facts and the quotations.

Those who like anonymous, malicious gossip have Tim Glende's quarterly effort to entertain them.