Saturday, June 4, 2011

Gorillas in Our Midst.
"They Scream and Pound Their Chests
When They Are Most Afraid."
Claude Shoulders, Wild Animal Trainer




 bored has left a new comment on your post "Do Not Discuss This in Cyberspace -Because Only Ku...":

Good for you Joe.

I mean, in such circumstances nothing can be taken with abject joy, but it was good for to give the members of the congregation something to think about. After all, they, by remaining in the church are party to the unscrupulous behavior by the Pastor, and their consciences should be afflicted by the truth. Likely Pastor Patterson will lie and obfuscate to make himself look like the Saint, but by giving the other congregants access to the full story, you will have sharpened their wits and increased their ability to discern. Good job.


Scott E. Jungen has left a new comment on your post "Patterson and Glende Became Facebook Friends in Ma...":

Grumpy,
Thank you for your concern. I just got a new job this last week. I will be making piston rings. One of the reasons I post here and use my name is because my teaching days are done. To be blunt, the last thing I want right now is a call. I will be missing my 35th MLS reunion because of this new job. So they still invite me, even though they know me!
There have been no attempts so far to "Krohn" me (a new "Icha-word"?). My new pastor does know I am an Intrepid Lutheran, but that's about it. So far, no "left foot of fellowship".

Scott E. Jungen



LutherRocks has left a new comment on your post "Patterson and Glende Became Facebook Friends in Ma...":

Scott...you really need to get your nose in the Icha-slang Lexicon...It is left 'boot' of fellowship. BTW...it didn't even hurt...I knew it was coming and made sure I had the Word of God in between me and the boot...kind of like when I was a kid and there was a spanking coming...I'd stick a little extra padding in one of my back pockets and make sure I turned my cheek in the direction of the spanking :O Hope the new job works out well for you!!

Scott E. Jungen has left a new comment on your post "Patterson and Glende Became Facebook Friends in Ma...":

Joe,
Mea culpa. You're right, I do need to brush-up on my Icha-slang! Thank you for the encouragement, it is nice to be employed full-time again.

Scott E. Jungen