Thursday, December 29, 2011

Just a Vacation in Walther-Land:
Publishing Updates

This is a drawing of Walther before he died.
I am surprised a halo has not been drawn in.

I started the mystery-apologetics book, but that will be a hobby this year. In short, a novel is more difficult to write than most people imagine.

I just finished my high school reunion book. That was fun and fulfilling. Four media stars are from my high school, plus one opera star, one rocket scientist, and some other interesting characters. You like Tolkien? The wife of my classmate is in New Zealand helping with the latest Peter Jackson project - The Hobbit.

My main project in January is the re-write of the Justification book. I will post the two new sections here while adding them to the book.

As I told 29A, the Walther mythology really needs to be examined closely. The newest Missouri Synod President actively participates in it. So does Perry County - Walther-Land - not too far from where we live.

Recently I learned that telling the truth about Walther is "slander." Legally, the truth is not slander. That method works well in the Old Synodical Conference, whose leaders gladly slander anyone who gets near to telling the truth. The complete story is much worse than anyone imagines.