Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Disturbing WELS Meditation UOJ Message: Endorsed by Mark Schroeder, the Mequon Faculty, the ELS, Paul McCain, Matt the Fat Harrison, Rolf Preus, Mad Jack Cascione, The Rolf Synod, Pope John the Malefactor (ELS), ELCA, And All the Mainliners

Jungkuntz was chairman of the board of the first gay Lutheran seminary -
Seminex.

Reader:
The other is from WELS's Meditations, March-May 2014, for Monday, 17 March 2014.  The howler is in the second column which reads:  "No matter what you did yesterday -- or failed to do -- and no matter what you will do tomorrow, God has forgiven you."

Now, try saying that and putting in a sin from the second table of the Law.  Were I to say, for example, that I committed adultery yesterday and I'm going to do it tomorrow, God has forgiven me.  Somehow, that doesn't make sense.  Nor would it were I to say "murder" or theft" or anything other sin, "big" or "little."  I'm not sure if this is an example of UOJ or just the inability to think or perhaps a combination of both -- a "bifecta"?  This is the pap that is peddled in Meditations -- and remember, this is the stuff that goes unfiltered into the homes of the unsuspecting.