The Glory Has Departed


Norma Boeckler, Artist-in-Residence

The Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry

Bethany Lutheran Worship on
Ustream - Sunday, 10 AM Central.


Advent Services - 7 PM Central Time in December.

Saved worship files and Greek lessons are at the live worship link.

email: greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com,
which works as gregjacksonedlp@gmail.com too.

Luther's Sermons, Lenker Series
Book of Concord Selections
Martin Chemnitz Press Books

Norma A. Boeckler Author's Page

Pastor Gregory L. Jackson's Author's Page

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Ground De-Caff Coffee - Free


I decided to try de-caff coffee and got some Boca Java. I am so used to regular coffee that the switch did not favor writing at all.

I have unopened de-caff in a standard flavor - Ocean Drive  - and some in Chocolate Hazetnut.

If someone wants them, just email me, and I will send them. If two people want them, I will split them between the two.

No cost. Just email me at greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com