Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The Catholic Diocese Had a Duty To Report Their Priest To Authorities -
They Did Not.

 The diocese already knew enough to report Father Foxhoven, but they did not.
What about his previous duties?

From the article:
"Under Ohio law, institutions such as churches and schools have a duty to report allegations of physical or sexual abuse of a minor."

WELS does not think it has a duty to report. I talked to a Circuit Pastor, who first of all wanted to know my sources (so he could attack them) - typical tactic. Then he wanted to say he phoned because he "was concerned about me." I told him tears were rolling down my cheeks and shorting out my cell phone.

The CP, a member of the odious Patterson circle, insisted they had "no duty to report" even though Alaskan law was very clear that the people in authority were not to judge the case but refer it to the state. He kept yelling "Nothing happened." That must be part of the WELS cover-up kit:

  1. Find the sources and attack them viciously.
  2. Express deep concern for anyone angry about the situation.
  3. Yell "Nothing happened!"
By the way, he wrote to me for my phone number and did not call. Once I identified that fact on this blog, he phoned. He was obviously disturbed that I knew about the DP flying in to reverse the firing. "Nothing happened!" I asked, "If nothing happened, why did they immediately change the parish constitution and reverse the firing, after being bullied by the DP?" My knowledge of the facts rattled him.


Robert Guenther: The Main Thing is the Main Thing. Seriously. He changed his website name to http://www.themainthing.us. On the front page:
Helping You Keep The Main Thing The Main Thing

The main thing is honesty and obeying the law, not being lawless and devious, extending a call instead of dealing with an issue. That is the Wisconsin Sect that Otten defends so vigorously.

 What if WELS had acknowledged its duty to report in the first incident with Joel Hochmuth?