The repair people were great. I guess they don't move staff to repair from the collection department, the way Qwest does. I asked one Qwest person, who was being astonishingly rude, "Were you hired for your personality or were you trained to be like this?" The response was slamming down the phone, which is supposedly against the rules.
Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Back Online
The repair people were great. I guess they don't move staff to repair from the collection department, the way Qwest does. I asked one Qwest person, who was being astonishingly rude, "Were you hired for your personality or were you trained to be like this?" The response was slamming down the phone, which is supposedly against the rules.
