Saturday, August 6, 2011



WELS church lady has left a new comment on your post "Huebner's Double-Talk Comes Through in His Fuller ...":

In response to former_wels_2011:

If you are serious about reaching Pastor Jackson, feel free to email me at rebecca.quam@yahoo.com. I can then forward your information to Pastor GJ's personal email so that he can email you in return.

An easier suggestion would be for you to leave a comment with your email and type "Do not publish this comment" in the message. All veils of secrecy were lifted once the Intrepid Lutherans blog was up and running.

In Christ,
Rebecca


***

GJ - I am easy to contact, and this person found me right away. My stated email is gregjackson1948@qwest.net. If someone writes to me there, I upgrade the individual to my mail email address.

Much of the content of this blog comes from people who contribute research, experience, and insights.