|This is 29A's favorite photo of Walther.|
I cannot reveal 29A's name, only his hexadecimal number.
WELS and Missouri are astonishly deceptive about UOJ. Although Walther always taught the rationalistic Pietism he learned from his syphilitic bishop, Martin Stephan, Missouri did not teach this false doctrine officially for a long time.
- The 1905 German LCMS catechism taught justification by faith.
- The Synodical Conference Gausewitz catechsim taught justification by faith, in print for many decades.
- The CPH KJV catechism still teaches justification by faith.
- The Holy Spirit, St. Paul, Luther, Augustine, Luther, Melanchthon, Chemnitz, the Book of Concord, Gerhard, Hunnius, Calov, and Robert Preus also teach justification by faith.
- Cell groups
- Study at Fuller, Willow Creek, and Trinity Divinity
- Rock musicians in the chancel
- Cheeseheads in the pulpit
- Anti-KJV Bible paraphrases
- Women teaching men and usurping authority over men.