The Introit p. 16
The Gloria Patri
The Kyrie p. 17
The Gloria in Excelsis
The Salutation and Collect p. 19
The Epistle and Gradual
Praise be to Thee, O Christ!
The Nicene Creed p. 22
The Sermon Hymn #657 Beautiful Savior
The Sanctus p. 26
The Lord's Prayer p. 27
The Words of Institution
The Agnus Dei p. 28
The Nunc Dimittis p. 29
The Benediction p. 31
The Hymn # 283 God’s Word Is Our Great Heritage
- Member of this denomination (ignore actual faith).
- Member of this district. Even the right circuit.
- Graduated from this seminary.
- Disciple of this faction in the denomination.
- Related to this family.
- Claiming charter membership privileges.
- Marriage. Ann Coulter - "They won and now they are going house to house to shoot the survivors."
- Wind turbines that slice birds up
- Working with all denominations and all religions that deny the Gospel
- Ultimate animal rights and no unborn rights.
22. Thus, mark you, has Christ given us spiritual freedom from the Law.
He did not abrogate, did not destroy, the Law. But he changed the heart which before was unwillingly under the Law. He so benefited it and made the Law so desirable that the heart has no greater delight and joy than in the Law. The heart would not willingly have the Law fail in one tittle.