Monday, December 11, 2017

Six Million Views, Almost 16,000 Posts



Pageviews today
660
Views yesterday
1,142
Views last month
54,357
Views all time since 2007 

6,000,001

Five million views - November, 2016.


Four million views in 2015.

Three million views in 2014.

Two million views in 2013.


15,677 posts?!
But some of them are news stories, copied,
right? right?

Blogger shows that I have posted 15,677 times. One of the alcoholic ankle-biters objected to my numbers, writing, "But those numbers are from news stories."

Yes, I  use blog this to lead people into good posts from other sources, being careful to give credit where it is due. But that is part of the plan, keeping people up to date on apostate news.

The Blog Plan
Originally I xeroxed and mailed instructive, factual material to various friends and to synod officials. I even told Jim Huebner about my xerox ministry, which made his face go pale, as if Al Just were going to move into his neighborhood.

May, 2007, Dead Man Talking

I started the blog based on the group emails I was already sending out. They were a bother to keep updated. Paul McCain, who was all over me when campaigning for Al Barry, wanted to be dropped from the email list, calling me a "jerk." That shocked me. Usually he did everything behind someone's back.

I expected to reach about 20 people with the blog. I still think in terms of a few people who love and appreciate Luther, the King James Bible (the English Luther Bible), the Book of Concord, and Reformation theology.

When people poured on the hate, they encouraged me to continue. Opposition - especially from the clergy - is a sign of orthodoxy. I gleefully quoted them verbatim in the main posts, which they could not erase, and answered them. They thought they were giving expert kidney punches no one could see, but they did not like being exposed to the attention of the Internet.

Kilcrease erased so many of his own posts that we began calling erasing "kilcreasing."

Those, like Herman Otten, who whine about persecution, show they have no grasp of the cross, which is clearly taught in the Scriptures and emphasized by Luther. The cross consists of all the difficulties that come from teaching the Word of God. The cross must be good, because that doctrine comes from God and is blessed by Jesus.

Notice that the whiners always want the approval of man and the loot to go with it. I look at it this way - the opposition has tried so hard in so many ways to silence me that I now have a perfect place for teaching the truth, unhindered by meetings, synodical legalism, and hushed warnings about rubbing certain capons the wrong way.

I highlight the numbers every so often because two ELS pastors, Kincaid Smith and Paul Schneider on the phone together, said, "You haven't a friend in the world. You have no credibility." I responded, "If I have no credibility, why are two pastors calling me long distance?" They had no answer for that.

God works His will through the Word, so why starve people of the Word? The Lutheran Reformation taught the Word, not the organization. Lutherans should try that again. The 500th Anniversary was the most disgraceful of all the Lutheran centennials.

 Only morons would think it clever to sell
Here I Stand socks. CPH must stand for
Certified Public Haters of the Gospel.