|WELS PR Director Joel Hochmuth is reflecting|
from the prison cell, for child porn and re-offending.
Mark Schroeder assured him and everyone else that Joel was forgiven.
The WELS convention is expected to re-anoint Mark Schroeder as the embodiment of the Holy Spirit on earth, blessing the agenda of the Jeske-Patterson Crime Family. Schroeder has total control of the sect now, which means Jeske has a free ride to do whatever he wants.
| How did WELS lose $300,000 from one pastor?|
Answer - they lost $8 million or so from the chapel fund, MLC.
Some notable achievements of Schroeder, who joins a long line of incompetent non-leaders of WELS:
- After spending $250,000 on financial control software, Schroeder lost $300,000 to Piepenbrink's embezzlement.
- Various church workers have been arrested, the latest being Dave Bendix from St. Paul Lutheran Church in New Ulm. As Fred Adrian famously said, after losing a lawsuit over another felon, "Don't worry. We have insurance to cover the $400,000 settlement awarded by the court."
- WELS managed to steal the congregational property and endowment of Historic St. John in Milwaukee, using a pricey law firm. Jeske pals were crucial in handling this WELS application of Walther's Pastoral Theology. Current pastor. This is the same parish and pastor WELS kicked out. Matt the Heretic Impaler did the same thing for the LCMS, openly approving the theft of Minnesota campus church.
- Mark and Avoid Jeske routinely runs his Change or Die conferences with ELCA female clergy leading, along with Church and Changers.
- WELS Pastor Dave Wendt offered to gang rape a young liberal woman because she posted things he did not like. Mark Jeske did a little spin blog post to whitewash it as much as possible. Threatening bodily harm is a felony, but Wendt skated.
- Schroeder was first elected in 2007 as an anti-Church Growth reformer. Ski and Glende have enjoyed 8 years of absolution for all their antics, including suing the female victim of their abuse in court. Schroeder intervened personally and Ski got an insta-call to Texas from Kudu Don Patterson, without the district approving his shift from unemployed non-pastor to CRM status. Magic Mark is a good nickname for the Synod President.
- Fellow reformer DP Jon Buchholz has been at war, making the sect safe for UOJ, teaming up with Jay Webber, another insecure and poorly educated MDiv. Proving all UOJists are liars, Buchholz promised to discuss the issue of justification by faith with the Rydecki congregation, but kicked the pastor and congregation out instead, attempting to foreclose on the property and steal it. The same duo showed up to a miserably small audience to bore the Emmaus Conference, 2015, with their fatuous nonsense.
- Under Schroeder's non-leadership, WELS is even gayer than lavender hose, with so many examples that I am only going to link the cross-dressing, gay videos, and trans-gender links.
- Scott Barefoot has become the most traveled speaker in WELS, complaining that WELS District Presidents and Synodical Council members have gay children but will not openly address the issue.
- Four years ago, the New NIV was actually debated, with Tom Jeske mugging and grinning. Only one DP, now replaced by Don Patterson, objected, but overall feelings were quite negative and the Mequon prez scowled at those who affronted the majesty of his office. Now the New NIV is official at Northworst Publishing House and the prospective hymnal.
|Which leader's son hosted a cross-dressing congregational picnic,|
with children putting women's makeup on men?
Yes - Wayne Mueller's Church and Change son - Adam/Eve.
New meaning for Church and Change? Become trans-Jennered!
|And so will Mark Jeske.|
|Look at the next Change or Die! conference |
from the Jeske-Patterson Crime Family.
They convet the Enthusiasts and want their clap-trap
to replace Lutheran worship and doctrine.
And it has.