Friday, January 6, 2012

Breaking News Is Always Here

UOJ has its own Bible paraphrase -
the New NIV.

Paul McCain reports averaging 1500 page-reads a day. I consider that a slow day. My best ever was 20,000. Recently I had many 4,000 page-read days. December averaged more than 2,000 page-reads per day, for a total of 67,000. If that level holds up, Ichabod would be drawing 50% more business than Cyberbullets.

Based on my infrequent blogs, I am guessing the fake one - Timabob - has about 10 page-reads a day. When someone posts every two months, there is no reason to return. When it is the same neurotic rant each time, there is even less reason to return.

McCain finally noticed, days after the fact, that Holy Father Antichrist erected an ordinariate in America. Ichabod reported that before it happened and named the man in charge - correctly. That is one of the major stories for the new year, but perhaps not as important as a blogger's weapons obsessions.

Herman Otten posted information about the Schwan Foundation's ultra-deluxe salaries and benefits. Supposedly Herman got the figures from Jack Cascione, but he really got the facts from me. I have been reporting on that for years. Herman recently asked about it again, and I gave him the link to Guidestar.org again.

The funniest game in town is pretending not to read Ichabod.

As many people know, the most interesting items are not reported but used as background. Many know that because they are reporting to me. One reader calls me Secret Agent Man.

I will have more done about Walther tomorrow - I mean today.

One friendly reader said, "I don't stay up until 2 am and wake up at 5 am to read and post some more."

But I do, so that is why people wake up and read Ichabod, stay up for Icha-peaks at midnight, and try to console their Icha-widows.