I just learned that I can do low-cost printing through Lulu.com, where I was going to publish anyway (but use a printer here or in Michigan). Once I finish the master file I can order up the copies needed for Christian News and my personal list.
Printing from Lulu will save me about 3-4 weeks time and many headaches (perhaps substituting a few).
I can also publish works that would be too costly to print. Low-cost printing starts at about $3,000.
Lulu.com is a good system for publishing works for large or small audiences. I can print a custom four-color book of stories for my grandchildren. The revolution in publishing has arrived.
Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Friday, September 7, 2007
Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant Moving Along Fast
Labels:
Catholic Lutheran Protestant