Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This Video Recommended by NorthWest




NorthWest would probably rather not be named. He sent me an email, telling me how hilarious this video was.

I can picture this at the next Church and Change conference.

Howza come the Issues in WELS website is dark, but Church and Change still has one?

Closing down Church and Change is the responsibility of all WELS pastors and laity. If they wait for an authority figure to do it, the purging will never take place. False doctrine is either a cancer or gangrene, depending on how one translates the passage. Either way, surgery is required, not PR.

FDR was a terrible president in many ways, but he was a clever politician. One group met with him. He said, "You have convinced me. Now go out and force me to do it." That is how it will happen in WELS. If the pastors and laity force the issue, Church and Change will be known forever after as Pocket Change.

The only growth created by Church and Change is the increase in false doctrine.

The staff of The Love Shack has grown rapidly, too...while the synod shrank.

***

GJ - I did a little research on The Way International. Some of their leaders have been accused of plagiarism and sexual assault. They sound like the Church Shrinkers I know.

I think The Way had a campus near Howe, Indiana. We used to drive by the sign, which featured a finger pointing up. No, not that one, the index finger.

The video went viral after it was featured on Talk Soup TV. The video is still on The Way's website: The Renewed Mind Is the Key.