Monday, September 8, 2008

Wayne Mueller To Guide Conference in Glendale: Don't Fail To Miss This One





Birds of a feather do flock together: Wayne's son Adam at Church and Change, Jeff Gunn of CrossWalk fame, Larry Olson (DMin, Fuller Seminary) etc.


10/21/2008 - 10/23/2008 - Arizona/California District Pastoral Conference, Grace, Glendale, Arizona. From the district calendar.

Adam Mueller is a big cheese at Church and Change, the official agency of apostasy in WELS. I kept a graphic about Church and Change, where Olson, Gunn, and Mueller appear on the same page.

Someone will a terrific sense of humor invited me to this conference, which is just a few miles from our home. I should invite this humorist to stay at our home, enjoy our pool and hot tub, and brag about it at Grace, Glendale.

I will definitely come to the conference if Wayne Mueller denounces the Church Growth Movement, Church and Change, and Justification without Faith (UOJ).

---

Anonymous
has left a new comment on your post "Wayne Mueller To Guide Conference in Glendale: Don...":

I dare you to go. You don't have the ___ to show up.

***

GJ - I had to delete A. Nony Mouse's crudity. That is how the WELS Church Shrinkage pastors talk and write. Obviously this poor soul was hovering over the Ichabod site, waiting for something to say. Perhaps the Luther quotes will convert him to the faith one day. Wesley used to say, "If you can't convert them, at least make them angry." Part I is completed...

I went to a WELS conference in Tucson 10 years ago. Valleskey avoided me and later complained I should have talked to him. When he gave his famous "spoiling the Egyptians" essay in Pennsylvania, reprinted in WLQ, I had to walk at flank speed to keep Valleskey from running away from me. He denied attending Fuller when I asked him directly, although I knew he studied at Fuller. He bragged about it at Apostles. At the Pennsylvania conference, I sat down with him at dinner, where he again avoided talking to me. One of the CG drones, Schuman, ran interference for Valleskey.