Friday, October 9, 2009

Someone Who Earned a Nobel Prize




Such irony today - Norman Teigen just wrote about Norman Borlaug on his blog, a man who earned the Nobel Prize. Teigen has a number of posts on the topic. I suggest looking up Borlaug's information and what he did to fight world hunger.

PS - Someone did not get the humor in my PhotoShop above. Norman identifies himself as someone with many hobbies, something easily discerned from his blog. "I am a retired Viet-Nam veteran. I am involved in about 12 volunteer projects." It helps to read before commenting - but that never stops a Shrinker.

Tragically, I have had to block a lot of comments from Shrinkers, due to the obscene language of the Chicaneries. On the plus side, I know I am hitting the target when the chicken feathers fly.