Saturday, December 8, 2012

From a Layman Who Only Reads Luther and the Triglotta




Hi,
Just wanted to let you know I watched the service from last Sunday and really liked the sermon, I intend to watch them each week.

The Concordia is coming great but slow, I am in the Apology article VII. and 2 Peter in the Scriptures.

It's really funny that I have found nothing that would lead me to believe this UOJ nonsense, quite the contrary it has done nothing but confirm more deeply in Justification by Faith.

Just a quick story, The organ had not been even turned on for 20 years after the organist died and when they found out my wife could play they asked her to play Christmas hymns. Well we got the organ working (it actually did not work either)!!!!!

Sunday after service they asked her to play and she played Silent Night and  there was not a dry eye.