|"We have convened for another Kangaroo Kourt, and we pray fervently for divine intervention as we implore Him to rid us of all agitators who read Luther and know Greek. Can I hear an Amen!"|
The Insurance Plan started early, before the 2016 election, and gained speed after Inauguration Day. Watching the impeachment spectacle and reading the news reports - that is like having all my memories put together - My Legacy Box of Lutheran Synods.
Instead of the Legacy Box service, I put everything together on this blog, far less organized but just as vivid. Many people have written to say, "I thought I was the only one."
Are the "conservative" Lutheran leaders just as bad as the impeachment harpies? No, the synod leaders are far worse - and they take their direction from ELCA, Liz Eaton no less.
Remember this classic Ichabod reader comment? - "When you finally die, everyone will be so happy." That was a note from a most unhappy reader. After years of organized hate mail, some coming anonymously from a DP, they stopped, suddenly, as if realizing they were waking up far too many laity and even a couple of clergy.
Lutheran synod leaders violate their own rules and methods all the time, not to mention the laws of this land. They decide the agenda and pursue it with Marxist ferocity. That process began long ago, but it became especially effective when the Boomer clergy began to fill the ranks.
What have these incorrigible apostates given their church bodies?
- Managers and professors with no ability, except the pursuit of luxury and power.
- Bad hymnals, worse all the time, not one up to the standards of The Lutheran Hymnal, yet always searching for new lows.
- Worse Bibles, monuments of dishonesty and illiteracy.
- Felonies hidden.
- False doctrine promoted shamelessly.
- Clown shows featured as the best way to grow the church, because "God wants, His Church, to grow."
- Like so many Leftists, these parasites attached to offering money (rather than tax dollars) want to be praised as saints, heroes, marvels of integrity.
|They are harder to get rid of than shingles.|