Thursday, April 14, 2022

This Is an Inside Look at Covid, the "Health" Bureaucrats, Fauci -
From the American Thinker Blog

 Did anyone notice that Bill Gates - Microsoft - dropped out of Harvard yet became a vaccine expert promoter? That is just another slice of a rotten apple - no pun intended. OK, it was intended.


This is the American Thinker link to the expose.

Below is a quote from it:

"24). . . I was treated like pure garbage that afternoon; needless to say, I just could not take the stress anymore and hated it all and I resigned and as they said, I myself heard it officially, for the press inquired, and the statement on the WH site was that I had resigned. My services were no longer needed.

25) So yes, Fauci did work to silence and cancel and punish me but their problem is now since leaving, I am using my intellect, my skills, my knowledge, and some very good technical relationships and friends, to punish them, daily, I do it daily for I will not let them go, Fauci, NIH, CDC, I will continue to show and write and talk as to how inept, incompetent, reckless, corrupt, and dangerous they have all been and their actions, FAUCI’s particularly..."


***

GJ - I recognized the DC tactics, because WELS, LCMS, ELS, ELCA, CLC (sic), and the ELDONUTs work the same way. The bureaucracy works for the bureaucracy, rewarding the bootlickers and themselves.