Thursday, December 12, 2019

Blogging and Social Media

"Watchman, tell us of the night."

Writing is only one form of social media. When I began computer studies before Y2K, designing websites seemed to be a great way to publish articles. The only problem was, mistakes had to be fixed on the file and uploaded again.

When Free Republic kicked me off their discussions - for calling George W. Bush a liberal - I decided to control my own media and start blogging. That was 12 years - and almost 18,000 posts - ago, some of them kelmed from news sources.

Later, the founder of Free Republic admitted that GW Bush was indeed a liberal.

I think everyone with an opinion should blog. All sermons should be blogged so there is a record of what is taught by that person. Many post audios but not the text. Of course, the text will reveal plagiarism, but there must be other reasons.

Blogging can connect with other faithful workers in the vineyard -




 We do not let barriers divide us.