WELS President-in-Wating Wayne Mueller has received a call to a congregation. I asked a source to read the tea-leaves for me, but I received no answer. Mueller is famous for publishing the solemn declaration that there is no Church Growth Movement in WELS, but if there is, it is... Wait a minute. Is that a denial, an affirmation, or both?
Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Saturday, June 21, 2008
A Reprieve for Bossy?
WELS President-in-Wating Wayne Mueller has received a call to a congregation. I asked a source to read the tea-leaves for me, but I received no answer. Mueller is famous for publishing the solemn declaration that there is no Church Growth Movement in WELS, but if there is, it is... Wait a minute. Is that a denial, an affirmation, or both?
