A source has a pair of emails, which I will copy soon. I need a little more verification.
I appreciate the many sources feeding information to this blog. Infections need surgery or medicine. One influential person said, "You have information no one else seems to know. Obviously you have a lot of contacts." More and better than most imagine, believe, hope, or fear.
The Church and Change circle of WELS has been very quiet lately. The nasty personal note of the day is missing.
Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Interesting Email Story
Labels:
WELS; Church and Change