Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Please Help



Mascot, WELS Prayer Institute.


Someone told me that the infamous Tendrils paper was posted at Church and Change, but they will not let me on their site or ListServe. I wonder why?

I have given WELS Church and Change so much publicity. Someone just wrote, "I am speechless, after reading your latest on C and C."

The WELS call list is also secret because people were scandalized about all the ministers quitting and being forced out "for the good of the ministry" and "for personal reasons," causing some to wonder, "What was her name and for how long?" Of course, some get promoted for that too.

Someone can still get the call list through Google, but that is rather tame stuff.

If people can share their Church and Change material (or Willow Creek - just about the same), send it on. As many have noted, the innocent are not named. One source puzzled over his nickname. All nicknames are counter-intuitive, something I learned from Windows. I seldom use them anyway.