Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Anonymous Callers


"Are you living at this address....?"

GJ - "What does this concern?"

"A personal business matter. Are you Greg Jackson and living at this address?"

GJ - "What personal business matter?"

"I just told you."

GJ - "What is your mother's maiden name?"

"It's... Answer my question."

GJ - "What are the last four numbers of your social?"

(Increasingly frustrated.) "If you can't answer a simple question."

GJ - "What is your favorite foood?"

(Muffled outrage.) "That has nothing to do with..."

GJ - "What grade school did you graduate from?"

"Just tell me if you are living at that address."

GJ - "I can't answer personal questions from anonymous callers."

---

Tired of getting those expired car warrantee phone calls, I have tried to extend my warrantee on:

1. A Stutz Bearcat.
2. A Dusenberg.
3. An Edsel.
4. A Model T.

I also wanted to refer them to friend, if they covered stolen cars.

One caller from India began laughing.