Thursday, July 23, 2009

Feral Chicanery Cats Suddenly Stop Purring




One persistent complaint during my decades of publishing is - "Your quotations."

The wolves in sheep's clothing would like us to believe they are purring pets, overflowing with love. They do have great love - for their Father Below.

The purring stops when they are quoted. Just as I have had many complaints about quoting people--especially Luther--so I have experienced many attempts to suppress the quotations and anything I published.

The editor of The Northwestern Lutheran advised me in the 1980s that publishing with Christian News would get me banned in the synod magazine. I did not like being silenced, so I was banned. Various "accepted" articles were never published.

Northwestern Publishing House accepted Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant and scheduled it for printing. They sent me a letter saying I needed to change my attitude, so they would not print the book. Later they heavily promoted the book, which I had printed independently. They bought it through Christian News - the business I was banned from using.

Now CN is ordering CLP by the box. The new version is available free as a PDF download from Lulu.com. Beavis and Butthead say I have never published anything critical of Roman Catholicism, so they must think the term Antichrist--which I often use for the pope--is one of affection. They remind me of the LCA circuit pastor who claimed to believe in the "Immaculate Conception of Christ." A layman who joined WELS said, "Isn't that a Roman Catholic doctrine about Mary? Let's look it up." The pastor did not want to give away his abysmal ignorance, so he demurred.

Eventually I was banned from CN, which puts me in a special category. My sin was repudiating Universal Objective Justification, which goes hand-in-hand with Church Growthism. The UOJ Stormtroopers could not make a case, so they had me silenced instead. Today, it is not too difficult to find simpletons promoting UOJ and CG together.

If someone wants to uphold UOJ and remain critical of Church Growth Enthusiasm, he cannot. UOJ is Enthusiasm (grace without the Holy Spirit in the Means of Grace) and Church Growth is Enthusiasm (making the Word effective, since it lacks the Holy Spirit). QED, they are two faces of the same demonic doctrine.

Current howling concerns those quotations...again. I quote the CG Enthusiasts (bad) and the orthodox Lutherans (worse). I am glad the unwashed identify their points of pain so I can revisit them, often.

Doubtless some think the way I do - "If it hurts so bad, why keep reading Ichabod?" I read as little of FIC as I need to, because I prefer Lutheran doctrine to Fuller eyewash. I don't write comments to the FIC editor every day, or any day. But the Patterson-Huebner-Kelm claque never stops whining, crying, and accusing. I find that immensely encouraging, as puzzling as it may seem to the Shrinkers.

Now that so much material is posted, people can see how insubordinate The Love Shack staff is. Wayne Mueller thought he was elected SP, so he quit in a huff. Bruce Becker secretly hired Paul Calvin Kelm against the expressed wishes of the SP, just in time for the budget crisis to worsen. Becker took refuge at Jeske's Time of Grace. The FIC editor slobbers all over Church and Change projects whenever he can. The staff promotes Babtist Stetzer, after the COP had him dis-invited from their November, 2009 conference.


"Stop quoting us. I mean it!"