Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Monday, October 3, 2011
“I get that wonderful feeling of uncritical grace I get during every scandal.......”
“I get that wonderful feeling of uncritical grace I get during every scandal.......”: " LAKELAND, Fla. — Reliable excuses which have served the Body of Christ well during past scandals are proving useful yet again after the demise of the Lakeland, Fla., revival.
"It’s great to see the old tropes circulating again," said one man. "These are valued, trusted excuses. They play an important role in the church at times like this.""
'via Blog this'
***
GJ - Blog This! is handy for drawing attention to blog posts worth reading.
