Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ChurchMouse Appreciates Ichabod





Hello, Dr Jackson
Many thanks for continuing to promote my blog -- I greatly appreciate your help!  I'm belatedly dropping a line; my apologies for not having written earlier, which I had intended to do several weeks ago.
I am also writing two or three posts a week for Orphans of Liberty, which you might like to check out. It's a British blog -- conservative-libertarian in nature (a few language alerts, though not from me!):   
On my own site tomorrow (late tonight, actually), I am running your Thanksgiving sermon from last year, which I have read many times since and would like to share with my readers. Thank you for all the great work you do for the Lutheran faithful and for being the engaged professor/pastor that you are. You are a blessing to all of us.

I hope that you, Mrs. Ichabod and Norma have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Kindest regards
Churchmouse


***


GJ - Today I have been reading about the incredible bravery of the British mission against the Bismarck. Thousands gave their lives to prevent a break-out into the Atlantic, which would have had the Bismarchk and the Eugen preying upon unarmed merchant ships.


I do not know the identify of ChurchMouse, but we exchange emails from time to time.