One of the most difficult stories I've ever covered - TODAY'S TMJ4:
Thursday was a tough day for me professionally.
My assignment: To do a follow up story on Joel Hochmuth, the (now former) communications director for the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod, who was charged with possessing and distributing child porn.
The problem: Joel and I know each other. We worked side-by-side years ago at CNN, producing segments on a show called "CNN Student News".
Fate led us both to Milwaukee. It also forced our paths to cross in the worst possible way...
I believe child porn is one of the worst things that happens in this world. I think people who want to see a child victimized in this way is sick, and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
'via Blog this'
Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Sunday, November 20, 2011
One of the most difficult stories I've ever covered - TODAY'S TMJ4
Labels:
Joel Hochmuth,
WELS