Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Monday, January 7, 2013
Did Megachurchers and Church Growth Pastors Ever Visit Members?
rlschultz has left a new comment on your post "Steadfast and Pastor Bickel":
This is another example of how the megachurches will be the death of Christianity in this country. I remember an observation I heard about the TV preachers. This person said that the one thing that the TV preachers cannot do is visit you at home or in the hospital. They are unable to provide pastoral care to members who need the comfort from the Word. This happens even in the megachurches. I have heard of many situations where a family is not even responded to when they ask for even a simple hospital visit to a loved one.
