Monday, November 18, 2013

Internet Meltdown Day


---

Everything went wrong yesterday, Internet-wise. Our worship service began with lags and losing the connection, and ended completely, partway through the service.

Cox was unreachable, except through their robot voice, so I figured it was system failure from the storms.

One online school had its grading function broken. "When will it be fixed?" Silence.

Because I moved from XP to Windows 7, I lost some crucial passwords, my email address list, and my main email password. That also prevented some fixes because the send a password function would go to my email address. This kept me from taking care of some other items on the computer.

My wife wanted to know about a routine test I was having. Oh, that information got wiped out.

Today has to be better.