Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Certain Person Wrote on a Certain Facebook Page about a Certain Blog

Published by Mattress Room Press, Mequon.
When Scott's lover died of AIDS, he publicly mourned the loss.
That is UOJ repentance.




Scott Barefoot contacted me in Bella Vista and invited himself to speak to our online congregation. I imagine that is how he thrusts himself into many parishes. When I reported what he told me, that a WELS pastor, and active homosexual, was in the parish and nothing was being done, Scott retreated. I did not hear from him again.

One does not stalk a Facebook page. Those WELS photos were published for the entire world to see.
Publishing has a very close relationship with the word "public."


Welcome to the Jeske-Patterson Crime Family.

Ski uplifted Scott.
Let's face it, Ski was grinning a lot more about Katy Perry.

Ski uplifted.