Friday, July 3, 2015

Message for WELS Cry Babies



Various sources have informed me that WELS cry babies complain about my posts - behind my back, of course.

One of the latest concerned a news story I posted verbatim. I actually highlighted the material that showed this person was WELS. Maybe he still is. I do not know. God knows.

Many people read the blog just to catch up on news. If it is something WELS or Missouri might be interested in, I post it. Matthew Beckere's response to his defenestration from Missouri was news, so I published his response.

The Supreme Court decision on homosexual marriage generated a lot of support from Martin Luther College graduates, so related articles were germane. But - I went to journalism school and my criticism did not. How could they possibly know?

WELS is fading away fast, because only the abused-from-birth will stick around for a taste of the lash, and most of them are departing. The only way their new cult centers can get anywhere is to distance themselves as far away from the sect, Luther, and Christianity as they can. For most of the clergy, that is no problem.