Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Finishing The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine: luther's Biblical Doctrine of the Word .
Proofing and Art, Then Printing
Last night I finished most of the writing and finishing work for The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine. Norma Boeckler sent me a revised front cover and the back cover as well.
I expect to send it to our proof-reader, who was already working on it. Once I have fixed those goofs, I will send the copy to Norma Boeckler for art, then to Janie Sullivan for the finishing work with Amazon and Kindle (e-books).
I can DropBox the finished version to those who wish to do a quick, final check before it is approved. At this point I am incapable of seeing mistakes until the moment I open the printed book.
If you want to try that, send me an email, subject heading Goldmine, to
greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com

