Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Friday, January 19, 2018
My experiences in the mission field of South Dakota during the years 1892-1897 by Frank Albert Kiess, (1867-1942) - Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry
My experiences in the mission field of South Dakota during the years 1892-1897 by Frank Albert Kiess, (1867-1942) - Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry:
"“Cyclones are very common in Dakota. I witnessed a cyclone when I was about 15 miles from shelter of any kind – out in the open prairie. When the first hail began to come down I hurriedly unhitched the ponies and let them go wherever their instinct directed them. I took down the top of the buggy and piled stones in the buggy to weight it down, then I wrapped myself from head to foot in a blanket."
'via Blog this'
