Monday, July 16, 2018

Dragons and a Few Lizards Slain - Now Sending Out Luther's Sermons and
Gems Mined from Luther's Sermons

 The Enthusiasts are sending more readers this way.
Here is my bio, which they posted.


I put off a number of things while finishing Luther's Sermons. New ones appeared at the same time, from medicine costs to other matters, all neatly entangled. Last Monday featured $500 stolen from my account, which I had to retrieve - and did.

I even had to decode the Amazon author's page for sending out titles at my cost. They do not assume a nine volume set is going to be listed.

Here is the short version on ordering Luther's Sermons and the Gems.

The 8 Volume Luther's Sermons are by default in black and white, which allows them to be priced at $5 each, without shipping and taxes.

The Gems Mined from Luther's Sermons (from all 8 volumes) is in color, because it is smaller: $10 without shipping and taxes.

Together, the cost is $70 at my cost, including the shipping and taxes: 8 volumes of Sermons, the complete Lenker set, plus some of the best quotations from each volume.



Kindle E-Books - most of the Kindle Sermons are 99 cents now. I am working with the finishing editor to keep those prices down to the lowest possible level. I thought I could get them to zero, but I am not sure. There will be a unified file of all 8 plus the Gems, God willing - free. All other books I publish, past and future, will be priced the same way on Kindle - the lowest possible.

My purpose is to distribute traditional Lutheran material as inexpensively as possible. Neglect of Luther is simply shameful today. The results are clear, from Fuller adoration to pilgrimages to Willow Creek to worshiping with Andy the Apostate Babtist. Didn't see that coming? Look at his daddy's marital record and discipleship under Dave (nee Paul) Y. Cho.