Thursday, October 4, 2018

Butterfly Garden - New Addition. Mailman - "Best Roses I Ever Grew
After Reading Your Creation Gardening Book!"

Ruby Spice Clethra - Summersweet.
 

When we dug up one Big Leafy Weed (Hidden Lily), we had an empty space to fill. I looked at various options locally and those on sale at Springhill (no shipping!). The free shipping had me hypnotized because that opened up the options without adding a big cost.

I concluded - this is for the butterfly garden, which is stocked with the best butterfly plants and a prize mega-comfrey plant - always in bloom, always a haven for pollinators. The Summersweets have already impressed me in the main rose garden, because I catch their Cinnabon aroma all the time. One more in the bee and butterfly garden would make our yard a Butterfly Destination.

Mrs. Ichabod asked, "How will you know when it has become a destination for butterflies?" I said, "When I go out for the mail and I am covered with butterflies showing their gratitude."

Books by Norma A. Boeckler


Mailman's Roses - Courtesy Creation Gardening
I was making adjustments in watering the rose garden when the mailman stopped and got out of his mini-truck. He commented about our October drought and added, "I now have the best roses ever, thanks to your book. I convinced my wife we needed to prune and now they are beautiful!"

Earlier I gave him two copies of Creation Gardening. His adult daugher was allowed to borrow one from him, if she gave it back.

Herman Otten complains about his UOJ seminary - Concordia, St. Louis - not teaching Biblical Creation. Creation Gardening is my third, but not last, Creation book. I am being shun-banned by Otten because I teach Justification by Faith, as the Holy Spirit does in the Scriptures - even Paul does. But what is the witness of the Holy Spirit compared to the ravings of CFW, Bishop Stephan's pimp and enabler?



Otten's supporters all teach Justification without Faith, so why does he complain about the natural results of rationalistic Halle Pietism? Howes, one of his UOJists wrote about Election in the Formula of Concord, with an icon of CFW Walther on the cover. Even John Sparky Brenner has to admit that Walther's Election without Grace is just another part of Justification without Faith.

LCMS co-produced this Book of Concord with ELCA's Timothy Wengert, one of their premier gay activists.

 The Missouri sect only has problems with Justification by Faith
Everything else is A-OK!