Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Yes - Calvin Ruined the Protestant Faith Will Be Finished and Printed Soon -
God Willing


Someone asked if the Calvin posts would be printed in a book. The posts have been received well - with 300 hundred views each, soon after posting.

Virginia Roberts is offering me edits as I go along, and I will send an almost final one around to people who delight in pointing out my typos, errors, and omissions.

They will be in larger print, full color, Kindle, and free PDFs.

If you see something that needs attention, email me at greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com. That will go in the Calvin folder for additional work.

I am more likely to post on Calvin than anything else until it is done. So many big targets, so little time.

 This is one of my favorite Luther quotations. I kept making new graphics until I was satisfied with this one.