Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Hale's Calvinist News Shrinking Faster Than His OJ Synods.
Access to CN Blocked
Blocked No More!

 Ft. Whiners seem to have a fixation about their Objective Justification dogma.
Have they consulted Genesis 15:6 and Romans 4?


A bitter and vindictive Phil Hale just saved me five minutes per week. I no longer have access to the e-version of Calvinist News. I noticed that the venerable tabloid had shriveled to 18 pages, down 33% from 24 pages. I imagine the reboot will last as long as the marriage of Prince Harry and the Woke Wallis Simpson.

http://335washington.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Perhaps I stepped on some tender hammer-toes when I listed the utter lack of Biblical, Lutheran doctrine in the tabloid. I should have said even more.

I expected this. Otten kept me on the list because he was not afraid to deal with controversy. As he said, he sold to both sides of the issue - Lutheran and Roman Catholic, Lutheran and Evangelical, OJ and UOJ.

Hale is the product of humorless, repeat-after-me LCMS conformity - ABDICATE to GRADUATE.

CN will appeal only to those Walther fans covered with cobwebs. They stage boycotts and temper tantrums when they spot Justification by Faith ("Satanic!" - Hale) and Biblical exegesis ("The wrong path!" - Hale), but they are supremely indifferent to articles from Calvinist and Roman Catholic sources.