Monday, April 5, 2021

Video Ministry Expansion - Activated



I have formed a committee to advance our video productions. 

  • Travis Cartee is in charge because he already has experience in it. 
  • Alec Satin wanted more done in this area. Now he has that chance. He suggested sermons on YouTube and teaching sessions too (like NT Greek).
  • One person - not a member - kept prodding me. He is on the list to make suggestions when he has something to offer.
  • I am happy to participate with those who know far more about this topic.
  • Brett Meyer is on the list to keep him up to date. I know he is very busy with Constitutional research. His video camera got the Internet services started, so we are happy for his advice, too.

As Tolkien observed, the first step is the most important. 

Next, literature discussion. I will work on that this week, God willing.







Don't let the Emmaus Pietists erase the Means of Grace.