Thursday, December 16, 2021

Fulfilling Day

 


Today began slowly, with grading online work. That turned into a visit to the dentist's office, then a stop at Carter's. Next Ranger Bob came over to visit a yelping Sassy, and later two phone calls. Pastor Jim Shrader and I had a good time. He called me while I was in the dentist's chair. Normally most of my calls are spammers - Medicare, then burial insurance, solar panels, and car warrantee. They know my warrantee is about to expire, but they cannot tell me anything about the car, its VIN, or mileage. I remind them it is their job to confirm the truth, not mine. Insurance people do not want to talk to a guy who is wheezing and coughing and 89 years old. Click.

I am working on improving the camera and music with Vimeo - new hardware. Frankly, the old camera was dusty and the serial number was in Roman numerals.