Monday, January 10, 2022

Big Day - Very Little Posting

 These apostate leaders are KJV-Never while their membership is about 60% KJV. Do we discern a great blunder in mainline liberal marketing, just to get some fast bucks from the NIV and ESV salescritters?

I will have cataract surgery today, so I am going easy on the eyes. The second operation will be a week later.

Someone mentioned a book I had on the KJV and the specific essay I overlooked. I found it last night and it is exactly what The Bible Book second edition needed. I will quote it here, soon.

Many say the KJV is beautiful, poetic, and even musical in its expressions. Most of us know that, especially comparing it to the simpleton NIV, the phony ESV, and the ridiculous TEV (Good News for Modern Illiterates). 

A few like to say, haughtily, that the ESV is "better than the NIV." I could eat a ream of paper and puke a better translation than the ESV. Oh no, I have ELDONA crying in their hankies again and burning up the Internet.

The essay explains how and why the KJV became the favorite English Bible (still is) and the foundation of the English language - with Shakespeare's help.